MPI All-In System
MPI ALL-IN® INTERNAL CONNECTION MORSE CONE
Due to the design of their threads, the MPI All-in® implants are adapted to all types of bone qualities, opening a wide range of surgical solutions to the clinician.
- Easy insertion implant due to optimal coil design and 3 straight self-tapping screws.
- Maximum resistance due to the use of cold-formed Grade IV Titanium.
- Better load distribution by reinforced coronal area.
- Rings in the coronal area that help reduce the resorption of the bone crest.
- Indicated for all types of bones.
- Color anodized cover screw of the diameter included.
- Surgery performed with MPI Excellence® instruments.
- Direct connection of the carrier to the implant.
- Prosthetic components compatible with CM internal connection MPI implant systems.
- Maximum torque: 80 N.cm.
Prosthetic components included with the implant, to choose between:
Transepithelial / Interface + Definitive Screw / Calcinalbe Cr-Co Base + Definitive Screw