MPI Short® System
MPI SHORT® INTERNAL CONNECTION MORSE CONE
MPI Short® Implants expand the range of surgical solutions for complex cases of low bone heights.
These implants minimize the need for bone grafting techniques and this means:
- Lower cost surgery.
- Reduction of waiting and treatment times.
- Simpler alternative with lower risk of failure.
- Microspiral in the coronal area that helps reduce resorption of the bone crest.
- Height of the active threads that allow optimal anchoring in reduced bone situations.
- Helical-shaped self-tapping.
- Maximum resistance due to the use of cold-formed Grade IV Titanium.
- Placement is done with the carriers directly to the implant.
- Indicated for restorations in the posterior area with reduced bone height.
MPI Short® Implants are offered in three lengths that allow dental rehabilitation for different bone heights.